Whether you don't want to apply teething oil directly to gums or mouths, or you just want the ease of a ROLL-ON, or you want to double the action; Our Roll-on is for your teething baby!
Roll on outside of mouth where pain is occurring, on the cheek and jaw line (amount will depend on each baby- adjust as needed. Use up to several times a day as needed. *We advise to TRY on yourself FIRST as a test. It should feel a little "hot" and numbing sensation may occur, but not burn. We recommend 6+ months, but always check with your health advisor first.
Since 2010! The ORIGINAL Teething Topical Oil Rub! Made of an infusion of Mother Earth's most gentle herbs, BALM! Baby's teething rub is safe for even little ones! Helps to alleviate swelling, pain, and inflammation caused from teething. Also helps to calm little minds (and big ones too). Pair with the BALM! Baby Teething Tincture for the perfect teething relief combo!
Baby will love it.Mama will love it.Everyone's happy.
- ALL Natural and Herbal
- Safe & Effective
- Hand Made in the USA
- Vegan & Cruelty-free Certified
- Expert formulated by a team of an aromatherapist, herbalist, dentist, and certified essential oil coaches.
- We don't compromise when it comes to our ecosystem or your baby's health!
- Quality, Inexpensive GIFT!
- Cruelty Free - Leaping Bunny Certified (Ingredients and finished products NOT tested on animals)
- ZERO-Waste, Plastic-Free, SUSTAINABLE & BODY SAFE Packaging!
- SUSTAINABLE PACKAGING & Production
- (Pretty Much, da BALM! Baby!)
Ingredients: ALL NATURAL and HERBAL: Organic extra virgin olive oil, organic chamomile and catnip, clove buds, tocopherol (vitamin E), and clove bud pure essential oil*.
*This product contains clove bud essential oil in amounts LESS than recommended by top leading aromatherapists and mainly relies on our proprietary herbal blend. It is expert formulated by a team of an aromatherapist, herbalist, dentist, and certified essential oil coaches.
**This product is NOT a homeopath; we do NOT manufacture homeopaths.
**Stop use if irritation occurs.